View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
It may be unique to my PW but I found that the Osnova Bibles do not work on my PW while they do work on my KK. Others have reported their PW's do not have this problem.

I have the Bible Encyclopedia on my PW and KK and that may be the cause of the Bible problems on my PW. It works as a second dictionary on both the PW and KK.

However, my NIV Bible works fine on both devices.

Searchable and the more advanced AcroBible is available to me in my KFHD7-32 so the problem really does not affect me.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote