View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjt57 View Post
Thanks, Dr. Oh.
You're welcome.

Quote:
I'll have a play with that method. My concern is that the time taken to upload to Dropbox, then for the iPad to download the files to it, either over wifi or 3G.
I have an ASUS Nexus 7 and Dropbox does not download any files (just the list of available files) to you tablet until you click on the file to open it.

Quote:
I have only had this iPad for a few months and am still coming to grips with how Apple does things compared to Android or Windows.
Good luck with figuring it out.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-27-2012 at 01:13 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote