View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:03 AM   #8
lornaw
lornaw began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Battery life is great as far as I am concerned. I have mine set to sleep after 15mins and power off after 30mins. With those settings the battery lasts a long time for me. I'd say 2 to three weeks, easy.

The one problem I do have that has started to bug me a bit are dead screen taps. Meaning you tap the screen to turn a page and nothing happens. Tap again nothing happens... you get the idea. However for me if nothing happens on the second tap I just swipe my finger across the screen and that turns the page. I can then go back to tapping the screen.

Other than that one bug I love my KT.
Hello Nila,
I too have a KT and agree with what "Danger" has quoted. I really enjoy reading on my KT and was very fortunate to have one that has no issues. Like, with any electronic device, you do run risk to purchasing a 'faulty' one. I also try not to put too many books, as I found this slowed down my KT, and I was getting a lot of dead or delayed screen taps. But, I was really surprised how simple it was to set up and navigate, plus with the 'wifi' you can keep in touch with your friends via your email accounts while on vacation.

Last edited by lornaw; 06-23-2012 at 01:06 AM.
lornaw is offline   Reply With Quote