View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #58
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you, pdurrant! That was so great of you to write that out and make it so understandable (well, at least with the last part you wrote, I finally understood. )

comments:

Spoiler:
I didn't realize that this part made a difference in reasoning..
Quote:
What the governor's speech has done has been to convert the fact that there are both colours in the prison from a fact known to all the prisoners to a Common Knowledge fact.
I also got lost when I was trying to figure out how many saw what and thought what on the succeeding days, by using the 100 total. I should have tried it with smaller numbers first.

Many, many thanks for the explanation and for the fun puzzles.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote