View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 AM   #21
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleguillow View Post
So, I just went out to eReader.com to search for the book they pulled off the listings yesterday morning (one of THOSE publishers) and it still ain't there. Wasn't this supposed to be sorted out today? with whatever prices the publishers agreed to use?
I think the process will take a couple of days at least. I know Amazon has stated that they will need till the 3rd of April before they can start reflecting books based on the new agency model. In their case they should have loads of staff working on getting things sorted.

With Fictionwise I'm not sure how quickly they can get their systems updated. For them it might take even longer.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote