View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:06 AM   #11
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Thank you Lin....... Thank you Harry. No I don't see this as any business opportunity for me, I can't stand sewing and doing things like this, LOL... It probably took about an hour or less for me to make since I had what I needed here at the house.

Now yvanleTerrible <--- you are not terrible Butterfiles really have no meaning to me although now I see why you ask, my icon is one too, but it just was something that caught my eye, bright colors and such, flashy <G>...... as far as the material with butterflies, I had wanted to make my drape stuff back here in greens and well at the time, that just struck my fancy.... But yes, butterflies are pretty but I don't collect them or anything like that. Not really, have lots of pictures but I don't collect them, LMAO....... well maybe I do

Crazy mixed up gal.............. oh look ---->
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote