View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 11:30 PM   #15
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Because someone is likely to raise a bug "width of indentation is too narrow". Then someone else will raise "width of indentation is too wide". Neither are really bugs, but, disagreements on how much space is needed.

And you calling the indentation starting at 1 a bug means that you think the developer didn't consider that situation. You can't be sure of that, just as I can't be sure it was a deliberate design decision. There could easily be reasons to have chosen to do it this way.

As to the alignment, I don't see an issue. Maybe if the indentation was a big wider, but, not with how it comes as default.
I'm not calling the indentation width a bug (it's just a matter of preference). I'm only calling the indentation starting at 1 a bug. Although I do agree there are a few ways it may be on purpose, I believe there are even more ways it could have been done by mistake. Either way, I don't think there's much use discussing it further, as it will either be fixed in the next version or not. For people who dislike it (like me), there is the patch.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote