View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 05:46 AM   #17
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by timofonic View Post
I see development continues...

Are there software already using it?
Yes, I am still working on it.
Current version works pretty good with what I've been able to test. I am now fixing some small bugs, mainly crashes related to corrupt input documents.

I noticed some people forked the library but haven't heard of any software using it, apart from my own test cases.

The project certainly needs better documentation. I hope I will find some time to improve it.

UPDATE:
Now that you asked I noticed that KyBook 2 may be using my library. Libmobi is mentioned on licensing page. However, I don't know this app.

Last edited by baf; 01-18-2016 at 01:47 PM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote