View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #18
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
The latest BeBook firmware flash brings Bebook very close to Cybook in handling Mobi files (I haven't played with large font size yet.) For me, this brings BeBook ahead of CYBook. Still not perfect, as yet as there are still bugs in HTML support and gaps in RTF. You can get around the RTF limits by saving and reading as a .doc file, but I want to stay as non-propriatary as possible...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote