View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #64
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wang View Post
when will the new version jailbreak be released?
Oh, how I love this question. I'm actually astonished that it was only asked now, and not earlier.

"Who do you lazy self-proclaimed developers think you are? It's already been more than 24 hours since the release of the new firmware, and there's still no jailbreak? You think I've got nothing else to do than to wait for you doing your job? Now what kind of customer service is that supposed to be?"

I'm personally not looking into developing any new jailbreak method for the Kindle Touch, because there is a well-known one, which Amazon cannot prevent: boot into fastboot mode, install an SSH-enabled diags partition, and from there install the jailbreak on main. It's all documented and readily applicable.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote