View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumolebob View Post
KJiwidude, you are correct there are several items one can check off of during the DL process! I didn't read the fine print and ended up with a unwanted tool bar or so.!

Otherwise, I do love CALIBRE and have several hundred books in my library. What a great tool it is. I hope many people will take time to make a contribution to the authors as they sure have done a super job!

Thanks to you all for responding to my question!
Bob
The official calibre download has NO options (other than version).
No toolbars, no frisbies. Just Calibre Win, Win 64, MAC, Linux and portable
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote