View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #78
bethany7
Enthusiast
bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!bethany7 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'd also like to be able to drill down by author, as earlier suggested. And it may well not be possible, or be dependent on the file metadata itself, but an easy way to tell the order of books in a series would be great. I often download entire series in one go, and then find I've forgotten which comes next (that may just be my terrible memory, and not a common occurrence!). Agree with the lower light settings as well, if possible.
Finally, I am in the UK, and magazines and newspapers are not available from Kobo here, so I'd love to have the option to remove that tab from the library menu, as it is totally useless to me. Or, and I'd much prefer this, give us the magazines and newspapers That would be the icing on the cake!
bethany7 is offline   Reply With Quote