View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #101
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Unfortunately my other devices are Kindles or Kindle apps, and they don't play nice with third party syncing. It can be done I'm told, but not worth all the extra work and trouble. Whispersync simply works, and that is why I stick with Kindles.
Got to love the block feature. No matter what jswiden says, I see none of it. Including what ever the heck he said that I quoted here lol. He needs to find something to do other than spam his hate of the paperwhite on every thread he finds.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote