View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I agree. I've already got the Screen filter app on my Motorola Android phone and had it on the original Kindle Fire I had. Great app! Mantano is good too, but I'm one of those people who really likes to Whispersync between devices so I'll probably stick with the Kindle app most of the time.
Screen Dim is better. It's 99 cents but it's awesome! Our own Pruss here is the developer and he's outdone himself. You have presets and can change both brightness and contrast. It stays in the notification are and with a tap brings up a small screen so you can actually see behind it what the settings make the screen look like. It does not block install buttons either like screen filter.

Mantano use to be good but now it's full of bugs and too many changes. I have an old version and that's the one I am keeping.
I'd get a Nexus 7 if there was more font choices on the Kindle App. Droid serif and me do not get along.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote