View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:09 AM   #1
Top100EbooksRank
Banned
Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top100EbooksRank ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Google Play Gift Cards soon to be a reality

http://venturebeat.com/2012/08/16/go...ay-gift-cards/

Quote:
The gift card packaging lists movies, music, books, apps, and “more” along the bottom.
Quote:
The search giant will offer Google Play gift cards in $10 and $25 increments, according to the photos obtained by Android Central (as shown in the image above). The latest Google Play Store app update’s code also contains references to support for gift cards as well as wish lists, reports Android Police.

--------------------------

p.s. I am always curious what the margin on this product for retailers that sell Itunes card, Amazon card etc...?

$20 gift card: 5% or $1 to retailers? and 95% or $19 to Itunes/Amazon/Google?

or is the margin higher?

I tried google the answer but no luck. I would assume it's tiny since it takes very little space.

Last edited by Top100EbooksRank; 08-17-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Top100EbooksRank is offline   Reply With Quote