View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
I have a Galaxy 5 and have been trying out different reader apps, I think so far my favorites are Mantano, Moon+ and Aldiko. Have not had any trouble installing reader apps like the Barnes & Noble or Kindle apps. I think the device makes a very nice e-reader if your eyes don't mind a backlit screen. Reading apps do seem to make use of the full screen.

And even if your eyes *do* mind a backlit screen, I find this device easier to read on than any tablet I have tried. For me, I think the slightly higher resolution makes the difference.

The device fits in my hand nicely and it does give me an alternative to e-ink for when I want to read a book that has color photos or illustrations.

Sorry I couldn't post before today, but I was giving hubby one for Xmas, and he reads these forums.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote