View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Samsung Galaxy 5 as an ereader?

Hi all,
I'm looking for comments from those that are using the Samsung Galaxy 5 as an ereader.
What app are you using?
How do you like it as a reader?
Does it use the full screen?
I have Mantano on my Kindle Fire, sideloaded, and like it as a reader. Is anyone using it on the Galaxy5 and if so how do you like it?

While loving the KFire I find it a bit larger than I'd like as a "carry along" reader. I primarily use my reader at work and at home, reading in bed before sleep. I'd like something with a smaller footprint and lighter and am considering the Galaxy 5.
I was using the Sony T1 before the KFire and love the footprint of the T1...light and easily slipped in my pants pocket. I can't do that with the KFire but love the LCD screen for night time reading and the wifi is great.

Thanks to those that comment.
Merry Christmas to all and Festivus for the Rest of us...
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote