View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #67
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
As I was catching up with several pages of posts this morning, I was intrigued by the idea of a Google+ circle. It was discussed and dumped within a few posts.-) That is fine with me, as there is a workable system using these forums, where I am still too much of a newbie to have a cogent opinion. I'll take the word of the grizzled veterans on that.
My experience with social media is extensive enough to know that I DON'T want to use it for my personal life. My work(s) will be done under a pseudonym (*). For this new "person" I would set up some social media, eventually.

I think, however, that actually keeping the development and discussion of a MobileRead Anthology on the MobileRead forums is a sensible idea.

Quote:
I can see that I'm going to learn a lot by being involved in this.

Jim
Very good; that will be true for me as well

===
(*) PS: First, I don't want my real name out there on the internet. Second, because I'll be writing in English, I'll be using an Anglicized version of my second name and last name. My Dutch first and last names are completely unpronounceable to anyone who is not Dutch. Trust me, I've heard my name being mangled countless times.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote