View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:37 AM   #9
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Sounds like you won the booby prize from among the Kindle Fire's. I've heard of there being a run of bad luck with other Kindles as well in the past where someone will buy one and it turns out to be defective so they get it replaced and the replacement has the same problem. They make so many I guess it has to happen that some of them have defects but it is just pure bad luck to get three in a row with problems. I remember when I accidentally broke my original K3 it was out of warranty but I got a replacement at a lower cost (probably refurbished) and that one worked for a short while before something got messed up in the OS so that it stopped working. That one was still under warranty so I got it replaced with no problem. The replacement for the replacement is still working fine (when I use it). I read more on my PaperWhite now but keep the K3 as a backup.

Last edited by crich70; 06-27-2013 at 02:41 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote