View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 04:30 AM   #665
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Forma, Libra, Elipsa
I had a new type of problem: the few books I sent to the reader yesterday (once in the morning, once in the evening) were in the files of Elipsa, but invisible from Calibre. I tested the same books on Libra, where they work fine.
Also I noted while reading last night on Elipsa that the sorting by recent or date added were completed out.
So I thought I might disconnect/reconnect the Kobo account, but use an older DB saved, specifically 6 July, the first I saved after I had loaded all my books on the Elipsa I got June 24th.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote