View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 06:17 AM   #73
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by perisiana View Post
https://www.amazon.com/Ayotu-Feeling...011&th=1&psc=1

I bought this after a couple of other case, and I have to say that is wonderful.
Fit perfectly, is more light than other cover, the rubber bumper makes it much easier to put on and take off the cover, with the other covers I often took them off to read because I found them somewhat uncomfortable to hold, this is as if it merged with the Kindle and it is also pleasant to touch. I'm really happy with it!
Sure, that looks nice -- but I was looking for something that didn't make it any heavier, and a full-blown cover usually adds enough weight that the thing ends up much heavier than an Oasis 1 with cover did. The Skinomi skin fixes the coldness and is so thin that it only weighs about 4g... and you can still put covers on as well.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote