View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mor0014 View Post
I ordered my kobo touch from borders.com on July 7th and was shipped out on July 8th and I still have not got it. Going by average delivery times on here and on borders.com it should be here already. Is there anything I can do now that borders are out of business?
I would try to contact them. I think they are still in the process of GOING out of business rather than being GONE out of business. Not sure you'll have a lot of luck but it's worth a shot since IIRC they don't even give you a tracking # for your shipment.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote