View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:31 AM   #96
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Any chance the word was hyphenated in the copy he was reading from? That can throw me off for some words, even not reading outloud. You know, you start down one mental pronunciation path, only to find that the ending makes it a whole different word?
It's entirely possible. I was just a bit surprised that they didn't catch that and have him re-read the passage. It didn't take away from the enjoyment of the book, like I said the narrator is very, very good. It just surprised me.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote