Thread: Subscription
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #12
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikarti View Post

I like CC very much and not against subscription but app should be maintained.
This. I find the idea of having an app in the app store and not having someone on staff who does the programming rather shocking. It kind of sounds like your business model is to get the app in a stable state, then milk it with minimal staff. I'm fine subscribing for an app that I actively use and is actively maintained. I'm not so fine subscribing to an app that is not actively maintained.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote