Thread: Subscription
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 03:05 AM   #11
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcohen View Post
Were still around. If I can get a clear list of the main issues right now I can hire someone to fix the bugs. Will someone message me that?
Main issues I have issues with are:
- Android 11 + Moon+ Reader = not working. Librera and AlReaderX works. Except that Moon+ is best reader. This is not only my problem. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=335945 . This is big problem. This is solvable by reverting to 'original' CC version.

- Cloud Connection to OneDrive doesn't work. Possible library size issue. Don't think not low device performance issue (this happens on Galaxy Tab Active Pro and Galaxy Z Fold2)

I like CC very much and not against subscription but app should be maintained.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote