View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 10:56 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Right now, removing the DRM from the Nook store is problematic. I'm not sure about the Roku store (i.e. Kobo). It's been a while since I bought from there. It's possible to remove DRM from the Apple Books store, but you need a mac that runs Sierra to do so.
You can download an epub file both from the Kobo store and the Google Play store. It's easy to remove the DRM from those (not all of them are DRMed, but the releases from most major publishers are).

Last edited by Sirtel; 12-02-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote