View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #93
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1uke View Post
Sure I do. I can arrange temporary remote access to my unit's serial console and USBnet ssh,
so you'll be able to check whatever you need. Let me know if interested.
Super! (en_IBM for great)

I am old and work slow, so it may be awhile before I need to roam around in the 5.3 system. Will see if I can get it running under emulation first.

But if you've clicked through to my own web site (I'm just a visitor here) you will see that I am very much opposed to locked consumer devices. Link is my "homepage link" in the info box on the left.

Note: Most of my web site is hidden from the public eye, only visible to members logged in.
Anyone that wants to register will need a "passcode" for the registration form - just PM me here for that.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote