View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #8
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Yes, with the MuPDF update proven and stable for the last two months I suppose it's time to investigate just what will need to be done. I should drop @houqp a note about it later this week. (There is still that sdcv thing though.)

Updating the nightly builds version is simple:

Code:
git tag -a v2018.02-stable #or something like that
That will create an annotated tag, in contrast to the non-annotated tags for the nightlies.

All of that should be simple enough, but then there are the OTA updates and I'm not completely sure what to do about those. Perhaps it would suffice to copy them over manually.

There is some kind of reference to stable builds in https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ghtswatcher.py but it doesn't really seem to be used.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote