View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 AM   #14
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
what I think is really interesting in this discussion is that - so far- no one has mentioned one of the "big boys" i keep telling friends/family/anyone that will listen that there are so many good/better readers to choose from than just the Kindle's and Nooks.
Yes, Dulin, I have come to the conclusion that the comparison shoppers here do not at the end of the day choose to buy the Kindle, Sony or nook. Can't say why, but there's no doubt about it from what I've seen.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote