View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Wow. I used task manager to shut down Calibre on my laptop and looked at the db file. I had one with 75 bts and one with 3700 bts, which had been renamed conflicted. I deleted the 75 bts and renamed conflicted, and I was all set on my netbook. Next I have to get it working on the desk top. It looks like the metadata file loads last, so I have to wait for everything else to sync. Someone was home from school today (spring break) and somehow my dropbox stopped syncing.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote