Thread: PRS-600 Okay, quick question....
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #8
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonti8384 View Post
Thanks, I'll have to try it, I get my computer back 2morrow-can't wait!!! Another question I have is-will I still be able to read all my books? My computer's still authorized to my account and all, but I was worried that if he (the guy who's fixing my pc) erased everything off my computer I won't be able to read the books I have. Does anyone think that will be a problem? Thanks for ur help!!!!
You just log on with your ADE / Sony Bookstore credentials, and all will be fine.

You may find you have used up two authroisations with one PC. a quick email to Sony will fix that.

amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote