View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex5150 View Post
I'm pretty sure Calibre holds the monopoly so the author can impose any draconian rules they feel like
Draconian??? This is the most flexible, user centered software I've run across in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex5150 View Post
is there any software that will allow me to organise MY library the way I want it?
As a matter of fact calibre will allow you to organize your library on your Android device exactly the way you want it. Review the Save to Disk feature and the associated template language. You may have to save to disk locally then transfer the resultant file structure to your device, but it can be done. Why anyone would want to limit their book collection organization by using a rigid directory structure is beyond me, but calibre allows you to do exactly that.

If that doesn't work for you then try any file manager.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 07-07-2013 at 10:33 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote