View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #142
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
@sparklemotion, I hope they get you a perfect one this time! I hope they eventually get the light layer issues fixed or go to another lighting system. Most of all I hope that next Fall they will introduce a non-lit model of the PW with the higher resolution screen. I've grown to really favor my iPod touch generation 5 for low light reading so I no longer wish for a lit PW, but I would like one without the light for reading in well lit areas.
Thank you, Jack. I have a feeling it won't be fixed until later versions of the PW, but I guess we'll see. I agree with you that a basic kindle with a high resolution screen would be nice!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote