View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #5834
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
^ One of my most embarrassing examples of this was my pronounciation of "Echinacea" when I tried to ask for it in a health-food shop. I said it as it looks, and it took a while for the assistant to work out what I wanted was "Ek-in-aisha" .
High School French class, 1963... had to read last night's home work assignment aloud to the class... about French history and the role played by
"Vercingetorix." Try that one aloud when you didn't pre-read it the night before as we were suppose to... and do so 'smoothly' so the teacher won't realize I didn't do my homework...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote