View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
How can you Customize Calibre's Look?

DoctorOhh - my Calibre icons don't look like yours. Did you do something custom to get them to look that way? As a matter of fact, my Calibre really hasn't changed it's appearance since I started using Calibre some time ago.

I am on version 0.9.11 so it is the latest version of Calibre but noticed that your icons look so much better. Help? Thanks!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote