View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #14787
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I'm reading The Last Policeman. I can't seem to get away from apocalyptic tales. I understand this is part of a trilogy? I got it from the library and am enjoying it thus far.

Warm Bodies was good. It was such a different take on Zombies. I would have liked to find out more about what happens after...As I was typing that, I checked in on Goodreads and the author is writing a sequel! It may be coming out in 2014.

Still listening to The Wind-up Bird Chronicles by Murakami. I don't get too much chance to listen on weekends as that is when I read and I don't have the long commute that necessitates audiobooks that I do during the week.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote