View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #7
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Thanks for the links

I notice the Christie is only 1 hr and 20 mins which seems impossibly short for an autobiography that's 544 pages in Hardcover. It's also listed as a performance as opposed to an audiobook. I'm guessing this is some kind of promo and not the whole book?
According to the product description (emphasis mine):

"These audio excerpts were dictated by Agatha Christie herself."

I assume that means she only dictated certain parts of her autobiographies, and those are what are collected here.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote