View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #11
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Now that I have an eInk reader with a decent size screen, I would love to read everything on it and get rid of all my books. Paper books are heavy, take up too much room, and use trees. Plus I hate the musty smell that books acquire after years in a humid environment. I haven't walked into a physical bookstore in years and when I buy paper books I always buy online.

About the only preference for physical books I have is for reference type books. *But* I haven't seen many technical books for eInk readers so I haven't tried one out on it. Trying to learn a new skill or acquire knowledge from reading a book on a Palm is too difficult for me. I have shelves full of needle art books that I'll have a hard time replacing with an electronic version unless I do it myself.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote