View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by radleyp View Post
I believe this is wrong: the ereader that has been free remains free, but you must still pay for ereaderpro.
There could be an issue - I didn't actually purchase and register it because I already own it. But looks correct to me in terms of what is on the web pages. They really do seem to now be offering the one platform with the OTA feature as a special deal.

Look at this page for a little more indication. Seems that the WinMobile Pro version is free, and the other platforms can get the Pro version now for only $4.95 (half off).

Even better, they indicate that they are working on adding the same features to other platforms!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote