View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 PM   #55
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Lots of people like to eat barbecue, but men seem to be the ones most likely to want to cook anything outdoors!
I know koland said she liked BBQ so I was wondering which.
Now I love barbecue ribs. Just let me know in advance if they are beef or pork. I thought I got all you could eat beef ribs at a restaurant. If I had known they were pork, I would have ordered something else. They were fantastic. Not so much the next day.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote