View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #153
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I just didn't expect this after the x50 range which worked really well out of the box. I'm not impressed with the firmware of the T range.
I can just share my experience with the PRS 650, PRS T1 and PRS T2. And i'am afraid it's not the same as you. I can not join the praise for the PRS 650. IMHO the PRS 650 is as flaky as the PRS-T1 oder PRS T2. Maybe there is some kind of nostalgia, that lead people to praise the PRS 650/PRS 350.

Last edited by samy2; 09-10-2013 at 12:33 PM.
samy2 is offline   Reply With Quote