View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:39 AM   #15
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
You wouldn't be having issues with virus scanners: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...74fe/detection . The issues you're having are due to the code being unsigned, as I don't currently own a code signing certificate for Windows (those cost a fair bit of money, and I don't even use Windows much myself).
panda av ( not on that virustotal page) reported it as suspicious but maybe only because it did not recognize the name
my "removed from quarantine" entry says
kepubify-windows-64bit (unknown name)

malwarebytes pro did not flag it

i guessed it might be an unsigned code issue- calibre still has the same problem sometimes.

its not a problem so long as windows don't make it any harder to run unsigned code
& I think chrome disapproves on principle of anyone downloading anything.exe
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote