View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:50 AM   #1
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Reader Pipe Error Running from Source?

I'm seeing errors opening the book reader on epubs while running from source on windows.

I have 4.2.0 binaries installed and I'm current to 6e2122df1754cdc2c5ab32cc13402281b75d19c3 in the source.

The error I get is:

Code:
calibre, version 4.2.0
ERROR: Loading book failed: Failed to open the book at C:\Users\user\Documents\Library\Temporal Knight\Mutant Deviations (9651)\Mutant Deviations - Temporal Knight.epub. Click "Show details" for more info.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\nook\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\viewer\ui.py", line 328, in _load_ebook_worker
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\nook\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\viewer\convert_book.py", line 182, in prepare_book
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\nook\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\viewer\convert_book.py", line 144, in do_convert
ConversionFailure: Failed to convert book: C:\Users\user\Documents\Library\Temporal Knight\Mutant Deviations (9651)\Mutant Deviations - Temporal Knight.epub with error:
InputFormatPlugin: EPUB Input running
on C:\Users\user\Documents\Library\Temporal Knight\Mutant Deviations (9651)\Mutant Deviations - Temporal Knight.epub
Failed to run pipe worker with command: from calibre.srv.render_book import viewer_main; viewer_main()
P
(Yes, it includes a single 'P' at the end.)

Debug mode doesn't show any additional output.

So am I doing something dumb or is anyone else seeing this?
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote