View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Thank you for this.

I feel sick now. And certainly less concerned about the morality of torrenting.

(Wanna know why today's youth feels no connection to the past? Because their past is owned by corporations, who dole out access to it for a fee. My kids can't watch the TV shows that shaped my youth; I don't have access to the tv and radio shows that shaped my parents' youth. Both generations are limited in the books they can share to their children.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote