View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:54 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
There's been some people mention workflows where they prefer to do certain things with one single file, but their explanations still didn't make much sense to me. I'm not discounting their procedure, I've just never heard anything that would convince me to do it that way. Getting it in bite-sized chunks is step the first whenever I encounter epubs with monolithic html files.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote