View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 06:55 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Makes no sense to me. Same Qt, same Python in both versions. Built with the same Visual Studio and the same build environment.

I can't detect any real speed differences between 1.4.3 and 1.5.1 on my i3 2.4Ghz Inspiron with 8Gb of ram. First load of Sigil after a reboot is a bit lengthy for both, but subsequent launches are tolerable.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-07-2021 at 07:12 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote