View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:39 AM   #16
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Is there a forum for posting links

There are a number of books that are available as .lit or pdf file but which are not allow to be re-posted, primarily due to Crown copyright.

Is there a forum to post links to these resources so members can download them directly?

I have been reading a book of biographies of Australian Naval Personalities which displays adequately on the Sony Reader and I thought it might be useful to others who are interested to be able to go get it for themselves.

It is available at the Australian Navy site, as are a number of works about New Zealand in World War II at nzetc.org.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote