View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 01:14 AM   #5
LivreGuy
LivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Aura HD | Kindle Paperwhite
I did look at the Clara HD and the other Kobo offerings which are all very nice. I decided to get a Kindle for a couple of reasons. Having owned a Kindle in the past, I already have a number of Kindle books and audible audiobooks. So in a sense I am returning to Kindle. I'm also a bit disappointed that my Aura HD is not fully functional. I really didn't expect the wifi to fail after four years. I suspect I'll still use the Aura HD but not every day.

I agree it could be a hardware problem. I'll try updating the firmware on the chance that it helps. Thanks so much for your advice!
LivreGuy is offline   Reply With Quote