View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:22 AM   #1
LivreGuy
LivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animalsLivreGuy is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Aura HD | Kindle Paperwhite
Unable to Detect Any WiFi Networks

I'm looking for some help in getting my Aura HD to connect to WiFi.

I received my Aura HD as a gift back in 2014 and happily used it until recently. For some reason, the eReader no longer detects WiFi networks. I've tried connecting to three different networks (home, work, hotspot) but not a single network found. All of my other devices are able to detect these networks without a problem.

I contacted Kobo customer assistance, and they guided me through a factory reset. After that didn't work, they told me there was nothing more for them to do and that they couldn't help me any further.

I'm bummed because I'd really like to be able to use Pocket and borrow library books.

I've done some searches here on the forums but I haven't found any threads addressing this issue.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

LivreGuy is offline   Reply With Quote