View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:00 AM   #52
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by latepaul View Post
My O2 is also on 5.9.2.0.1 and there's no sync time option.
Mine is under (All) Settings->Device Options->Device Time. There you can either set manually or a option of Set Automatically (ON/OFF).

Mine is the 3G version, I check later if the non-cell version has that option or not.

ETA: Yes, the cell feature makes the difference. Regular (32 gb) O2 does not have the automatic time. The only other 3G Kindle I have is an old KT, which also has automatic time setting as option.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 02-10-2018 at 08:13 AM.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote